Wednesday 23 July 2014

Pintrest Picks - Crochet Wigs

I have been busy doing a beautiful large project, my blog has been a bit neglected... Oops! Anywho, while browsing my Pinterest pins I came across a few goodies to add to my favourites for tonight... I am posting from my phone at the moment and can only post pictures, but you can view my Pinterest page here:  http://www.pinterest.com/CrezzyCrochet/crochet-crafts/
Here are the pictures of my top 5 picks for the day:
NUMBER ONE:
This is actually a digital painting, but it is by far my favourite! I'm even considering dying my hair and making something similar RAWRRRR :)

NUMBER TWO:
The grown ups Cabbage Patch wig, need I say more? Hehe

NUMBER THREE:
A bit of a summer fun (like this one mainly because of the colour, but also for its FunFactor!)

NUMBER FOUR:
This one links to the creators pictorial of how she made this one, what a beauty!

NUMBER FIVE:
Who didn't love the "Tangled" movie? 
This ones just too cute not to mention!


Well thats my -Top 5 Tonight- watch for my Crochet Wig versions later on :)



No comments:

Post a Comment