Friday 2 May 2014

Pineapple Hot Pants Pattern

I DID IT!

After a few days of scratching my head and late nights, I have made a pattern for sale on Ravelry!



I actually found a "partial" schematic on Pintrest, edited it and then wrote out the instructions!
Oh I can tell you I thought I would not be able to finish this one!


When I found this schematic, I made it as directed and they turned out like SWIMWEAR! I mean, high waisted shorts was a serious understatement!
I removed a row of pineapples, added an extra repeat, got to work, frogged it a bit, and scribbled out what wasn't working and a few edits I had to make to the edging. 
(This partial schematic was probably one of 4 to complete it original)

Anywho! YAY! I hope you can buy, make and feedback would be most appreciated! I'm pretty sure I will edit and make another version that will have more sizes than just XS, but until then, I'm taking a break...
NAH! Just kidding! I have to make 2 pair of these to make, so thats what I will do now

Ka kite ano!
(Pronounced - Car key-tear ah-nor)
Maori for "See ya later"


No comments:

Post a Comment